- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 2
- 500ml Take Stock Vegan Broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 200g good quality tinned tomatoes
- 400g tin cannellini beans
- 200g leafy greens (spinach, spring greens, shredded savoy cabbage)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 20g Parmesan, freshly grated (optional)
- Sprinkling of toasted breadcrumbs to service (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic and tomato puree.
- After 1-2 minutes, add the tinned tomatoes and Take Stock Vegan Broth.
- When the mixture is simmering, add the cannellini beans and cook for 10 minutes. Add the leafy greens for the last couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve into bowls and drizzle with good olive oil.
Top with freshly grated parmesan and toasted breadcrumbs, leave out if vegan.