- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 4
- 750g chicken breast, cut into large pieces
- 1 tbsp coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp good quality Thai Green curry paste
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 250ml full fat coconut milk
- 350ml Take Stock Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lime, grated zest of half and juice of full lime
- Handful fresh coriander
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan then add the curry paste and sugar and fry on a high heat for a few minutes, stirring throughout.
- Turn the heat down and add the chicken, lime zest and ginger and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the Take Stock Chicken Bone Broth, coconut milk, fish sauce and soy sauce and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes, making sure the chicken pieces are cooked through.
- Take off the heat and stir in the juice from the lime.
- Serve sprinkled with a generous amount of roughly chopped coriander.
You can add more or less of the Thai Green curry paste depending on how much heat you want.